Saturday, March 3, 2012

Northern Bushcraft e-magazine - First Impressions


I recently won subscription to Northern Bushcraft e-magazine through a contest that they held on Facebook.  I've already read the first issue and have got to say I'm very impressed.  It has a lot of useful information in it and knowledgable contributing writers.  I would gladly pay the cost of a 2-year subscription I encourage anyone who is interested in Bushcraft to take a look at it.

One particularly cool aspect was a direct result of it being a digital magazine.  Through the articles are embedded videos which provide a more in-depth look at the concepts being conveyed in the pages.  This is the first time I've seen this and I feel it really compliments the text and allows the reader to get a better understanding.

Looking forward to the next issue and seeing this publication grow.

A free preview of the first half of the emagazine can be viewed by following this link

2 comments:

  1. Ever get the second issue? I took out the subscription and never saw another after the first. Contacted them about it and they offered a refund without asking for it. Looks like they have done under completely now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No, I never did. Good to know they are offering refunds no questions asked though.

    ReplyDelete