Tuesday, November 22, 2011

The Return of Survivorman

Les Stroud just posted the following on his Facebook page:

 well the cat got let out of the bag but here it is....yep:

SURVIVORMAN RETURNS!!!!

and I am upping the anty: i will be heading out for TEN days this time (instead of seven)

I have been in talks with the networks for some time to make this a reality and it all happened on Friday...in fact in three weeks I head out for the first one

I dont want to sound pretentious but my only reason is YOU....you have all been so kind and all requested I do some more that I thought - "yep....i should head out and show once again how it's really done!" still no camera crew - still real survival

wish me luck - send me positive vibes....lets have a blast this time!!! I'm actually quite stoked about heading out again...I remain extremely proud of my series Beyond Survival. But doing Survivorman again now is strictly for the pure enjoyment of the skills and as I said - for my fans. Feel free to post this up for me on the various survival forums and blogs that are out there to help get the word out. stay tuned! Les Stroud

No comments:

Post a Comment