Thursday, May 20, 2010

Congrats Dave! - Discovery Channel Dual Survival

It's no secret that one of the reasons I got into Bushcraft is because of a fellow on Youtube by the name of Dave Canterbury. His common sense no non-sense attitude, clear instructions and appeal to the common man made his series of web videos a joy to watch. Hell, my primary knife is a custom design he collaborated on with Blind Horse Knives. I even corresponded with him via his forum and facebook page. When I learned he could no longer continue to offer his content on Youtube...well I was a little disappointed to say the least.

However, there's always a silver lining, as Mr. Canterbury was off adventuring and filming for the Discovery Channel alongside Cody Lundin in a new series called Dual Survival.


Well the time has come and that series will be airing soon. I for one can't wait.

Here's a LINK to the press release, if you'd like to see what the series is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment