Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Pathfinder Challenge Day 4- Part 1

So I obviously didn't make all of the challenges in order to win the contest...but that is irrelevant. Doing the challenges made me think and more importantly made me learn from a few mistakes, which I guess is really the spirit of why I should be doing them. In that vein I will pick up where I left off.

Part 1- Find and identify 5 edible plants, and 5 medicinal plants that grow in your area. For the 5 medicinal plants, list 3 things they can be used for.

Reponse:

Edibles
Pine

Dandelion

Wild Carrot

Clover

Sow Thistle

Burdock


Medicinals
Cat tails

Willow

Broad Leaf Plantain


Goldenrod

1 comment:

  1. I think your Burdock might actually be Coltsfoot (Tussilago farfara), which could have been added to your medicinal list.

    ReplyDelete