Monday, October 26, 2009

EDC- Everyday Carry (Urban)



The idea behind the EDC is to have array tools that you carry with you at all times, so that in the event you need something, you simply have to turn to an item being carried on your body. Criteria for good EDC are that they are light, non-intrusive, can be carried with minimal effort, and (ideally) can be used in a multitude of emergency situations.

My current EDC shown above consists of items I carry around every day, and because I live in an urban environment, it is vastly different to what I carry around in the woods (which I will post about at a different date).

The kit includes
  1. Gerber mini paraframe knife
  2. Peanut lighter
  3. Swiss tech utili-key (contains:
    -
    flat screwdriver
    - phillips screwdriver
    - eyeglass screwdriver
    - serrated blade
    - bottle opener)
  4. LED key light
  5. 20' of parachute cord braided in a King Cobra bracelet
  6. Cellphone (not shown)

No comments:

Post a Comment